Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Friends

Family and friends are not same thing. Friends play an important role in the life to take wrong or right path after the guidance of family. Friends are of different kind and nature as we every individual are of different nature.
In my life i have got various type of friends. Some who supports me for better and show me right way..some are pull leg. whenever i tried to support and do good for someone it always go wrong. what i want to make them understand i am never able and do. I m sweet girl being very small among class. so everyone likes me so i can't hurt anyone and i always tries to be nice with everyone. I have one friend she is very good and nice but only difference she dont' think as i expect. she says everything very impractical and unrealistic for us but in real her words are so real. She believes in God, Truth, and Honesty. She always wants everyone's good.

Today, i break that good relationship with her...she dont' want i am with her, may be i have hurt her many times and understand me as one of the bad n vain person of the world. I talk to her and she says she waste my time which is not true. She is very alone in college life so i just want to be with her so that she won't feel alone but it is wasting my time she says.

Only lucky and good person got very close and good friends in the whole life. I always think as i have very good and long-life friends but it is not true.

I lost one of her very sad... but it is the life have to come alone and run alone. I m of such who can't make anyone my own...

1 comment:

  1. realistic is may be same of everyone... but mine too same story, i have a very good boyfried, he may be loves me very much, but i can't understand him n he can't understand me, we are jst not for each-other. we both think of eachothers hurt.
    But now i think i have to break-up wid him, he is good boy but we r not perfect for each-other. its alright, i wish he always be happy n wealthy everytime and anywhere he is.... Takecare and gudtime.

    ReplyDelete